Student Lunch Program
- Monday – Chick-fil-A: Sandwich or eight piece nuggets.
- Tuesday – Meals cooked in-house and they change weekly.
- Wednesday – Jim’s Big Burger: Hamburger, Cheeseburger, Grilled Chicken Sandwich, Grilled Chicken with Cheese
- Thursday – ParaVeda Wellness and Yummy Finds: Meals vary but options may be Meat and Fruit Kabob’s, Beefy Mac and Cheese, Layered Taco Cups, and more.
- Friday – Little Caesar’s Pizza: Rotates from Cheese, to Pepperoni and Hamburger.
Parents pay for hot lunches through RenWeb. After orders are selected, use the Pay Now option on the lunch order menu.
The Lunch Card is a prepaid card that students can use for snacks, drinks, soup, salad bar, etc. It is purchased by emailing Crisi Fetters at email@example.com and stating the student’s name and that a lunch card is requested for $20.00 or more. The Lunch Card account is created and the charge is sent to our Business Office. The Business Office will charge the student’s account and it can be paid for through RenWeb or in the office.