Employment with Trinity
Trinity appreciates quality employees. We are looking for people that will be excited to work in a faith-based learning environment for K3-8th grade. We offer small class sizes, integrated technology, supportive parents, and outstanding student enrichment opportunities. We offer a competitive salary and compensation package. Teachers for grades K5 and older must possess a valid Texas Teacher’s Certificate or permit for the courses taught or be working toward obtaining such certification. Teachers of K3 and K4 children must have an appropriate baccalaureate degree; teacher certification is preferred but not required.
Trinity is currently accepting applications for the following positions
- Faculty: 2nd-grade teacher, 4th-grade teacher, PT or FT Spanish teacher, and PE Coach/Athletic Director Athletic Director description
- Staff: PT Chapel Coordinator and P.A.L.S. Coordinator Chapel Coordinator description and P.A.L.S. Coordinator description
- Lunch Aide (requirements: must be 18 or older with HS diploma or GED) Download description
- Substitute Teacher (requirements: must be 18 or older. A bachelors degree is preferred)
- Download employment application
Applications may be downloaded and submitted with attachments to:
We welcome you to contact us if you have any questions. Thank you!