All students have the option to receive periodic classroom help from 7:30-7:45 a.m. and 3:45-4:00 p.m. from full-time Trinity teachers at no charge upon request.
Guidelines for assistance with current teachers:
● All assistance before or after school must be pre-arranged (by either the teacher or a student/family) at least 24 hours in advance with the teacher.
● Students seeking assistance in the morning must arrive on-time. Tutoring will take place from 7:30-7:45 a.m., or 3:45 – 4:00 p.m. unless prearranged.
● This tutoring service is for students having difficulty with a specific concept. This is not long term tutoring.
● Outside these hours, teachers and school personnel may offer after-school tutoring for additional compensation.
● A list of degreed Trinity staff members who offer tutoring for a fee will be posted on the school’s website as a courtesy. The school does not endorse any particular individual for student tutoring. All tutoring will take place off-campus and arrangements and fees are decided by the individual offering services. The school plays no part in the facilitation or management of offsite tutoring.
● It is in the best interest of the teacher and the child to avoid tutoring their current students.
- Jamie Biles- All subjects K5 through 5th
firstname.lastname@example.org or cell at 361-564-7311
- Katy Donaldson- Dyslexia therapy for all grades
email@example.com or cell at 361-649-8310
- Kelly Stimson- Shurley English/Reading for all grades, Math K5 through 5th
firstname.lastname@example.org or cell at 361-676-5320
- Sasha Burns- All subjects K5 through middle school
email@example.com or cell at 361-571-6532
- Stephanie Hybner- All subjects K5 through 3rd
firstname.lastname@example.org or cell at 361-558-3114