All students have the option to receive periodic classroom help from 7:30-7:45 a.m. and 3:45-4:00 p.m. from full-time Trinity teachers at no charge upon request.
Guidelines for assistance with current teachers:
● All assistance before or after school must be pre-arranged (by either the teacher or a student/family) at least 24 hours in advance with the teacher.
● Students seeking assistance in the morning must arrive on-time. Tutoring will take place from 7:30-7:45 a.m., or 3:45 – 4:00 p.m. unless prearranged.
● This tutoring service is for students having difficulty with a specific concept. This is not long term tutoring.
● Outside these hours, teachers and school personnel may offer after-school tutoring for additional compensation.
● A list of degreed Trinity staff members who offer tutoring for a fee will be posted on the school’s website as a courtesy. The school does not endorse any particular individual for student tutoring. All tutoring will take place off-campus and arrangements and fees are decided by the individual offering services. The school plays no part in the facilitation or management of offsite tutoring.
● It is in the best interest of the teacher and the child to avoid tutoring their current students.
Summer 2020 Tutors
Sasha Burns- All subjects (K5-8th)
BS in Accounting and Teacher Certification in EC-6 General Studies
firstname.lastname@example.org | 361-571-6532
Katrina Pogue- All Subjects (K5-5th) | Note Taking, Study Skills, History (Middle School)
BS in Interdisciplinary Studies EC-4 and Teacher Certification in Social Studies 4th-8th
email@example.com | 361-649-4071
Charlotte Hickman- All Subjects (Language Arts Preference)
Teacher Certification 1st-8th with Reading Specialization
firstname.lastname@example.org | 361-648-7099
Sarah Dotras - All subjects (K5-8th), Spanish K5-5th
Teacher Certification in EC-6 General Studies and Math 4-8
Sarah Turner- All Subjects (K5-5th)
Teacher Certification in EC-6th and ESL
email@example.com / (979) 220-7723
Michelle Bruchmiller- Reading and Math, Rising K5-3rd
Teacher Certification in Elem Self Contained 1-8, Guidance Associate 1-8, Early childhood handicapped PK-6, Early childhood education PK-K
firstname.lastname@example.org | 361-648-8683