All students have the option to receive periodic classroom help from 7:30-7:45 a.m. and 3:45-4:00 p.m. from full-time Trinity teachers at no charge upon request.
Guidelines for assistance with current teachers:
● All assistance before or after school must be pre arranged (by either the teacher or a student/family) at least 24 hours in advance with the teacher.
● Students seeking assistance in the morning must arrive on-time. Tutoring will take place from 7:30-7:45 a.m., or 3:45 – 4:00 p.m. unless prearranged.
● This tutoring service is for students having difficulty with a specific concept. This is not long term tutoring.
● Outside of these hours, teachers and school personnel may offer after-school tutoring for additional compensation.
● A list of degreed Trinity staff members who offer tutoring for a fee will be posted on the school’s website as a courtesy. The school does not endorse any particular individual for student tutoring. All tutoring will take place off campus and arrangements and fees are decided by the individual offering services. The school plays no part in the facilitation or management of offsite tutoring.
● It is in the best interest of the teacher and the child to avoid tutoring their current students.
Kelly Stimson- All subjects (K5-5th), ELAR (6th-8th)
Teacher Certification in EC-8 General Studies
Sasha Burns- All subjects (K5-8th)
BS in Accounting and Teacher Certification in EC-6 General Studies
email@example.com | 361-571-6532
Katrina Pogue- All Subjects (K5-5th) | Note Taking, Study Skills, History (Middle School)
BS in Interdisciplinary Studies EC-4 and Teacher Certification in Social Studies 4th-8th
firstname.lastname@example.org | 361-649-4071
Charlotte Hickman- All Subjects (Language Arts Preference)
Teacher Certification 1st-8th with Reading Specialization
email@example.com | 361-648-7099
Mary Jane Callahan- All Subjects (K4-4th)
BA in Psychology and Teacher Certification EC-4, Certified ES