All students have the option to receive periodic classroom help from 7:30-7:45 a.m. and 3:45-4:00 p.m. from full-time Trinity teachers at no charge upon request.
Guidelines for assistance with current teachers:
● All assistance before or after school must be pre-arranged (by either the teacher or a student/family) at least 24 hours in advance with the teacher.
● Students seeking assistance in the morning must arrive on-time. Tutoring will take place from 7:30-7:45 a.m., or 3:45 – 4:00 p.m. unless prearranged.
● This tutoring service is for students having difficulty with a specific concept. This is not long term tutoring.
● Outside these hours, teachers and school personnel may offer after-school tutoring for additional compensation.
● A list of degreed Trinity staff members who offer tutoring for a fee will be posted on the school’s website as a courtesy. The school does not endorse any particular individual for student tutoring. All tutoring will take place off-campus and arrangements and fees are decided by the individual offering services. The school plays no part in the facilitation or management of offsite tutoring.
● It is in the best interest of the teacher and the child to avoid tutoring their current students.
Math, science, and history for all grades
firstname.lastname@example.org or cell at 619-315-4842
Math and reading for all grades
email@example.com or cell at 361-649-0977
Math and ELAR for 1st-3rd, 7th, and 8th
firstname.lastname@example.org or cell at 361-322-1634
ELAR and Dyslexia for all grades
email@example.com or cell at 361-649-8310
Shurley English/Reading for all grades
Math K5 through 6th grade
firstname.lastname@example.org or cell at 361-676-5320
All subjects for all grades
email@example.com or 956-455-4098
All subjects K5-middle school
firstname.lastname@example.org or cell at 361-571-6532
All subjects including Spanish K5-4th grade
email@example.com or cell at 361-652-8949