Admission to Trinity Episcopal School begins in January of each year for the next school year and continues on a rolling basis throughout the year as space allows. Admission into the school is competitive and is based on a mandatory, age-appropriate entrance exam administered by our testing specialist, teacher recommendations, and prior school grades. Each child receives individual consideration during the admissions process.
We maintain very strict class size controls in each grade and admission is dependent upon available space in that particular class. We do keep an interest list in each grade that is currently full and students from the list are contacted if space opens. This list does not guarantee a spot and students on the list do not carry over to the next school year. Any student still interested in enrollment should contact the school each year to make sure they are added to that year's interest list.
If you are interested in having your child attend Trinity, we encourage families to contact Admissions Director, Kailey Leske at 361-273-3220 ext. 279 or email@example.com to set up a time to tour the school. You can also fill out this form to Request More Information here. This will allow you to ask questions about the school day, curriculum, and address any concerns pertaining to your child’s individual needs.
2023-2024 Tuition Rates and Fees
K3 & K4 Full-Day Program Annual Tuition: $6,300
* K3 and K4 students have an annual non-refundable enrollment fee of $325 and a curriculum/technology fee of $300
Kindergarten (K5) through 5th grade Annual Tuition: $7,500
Middle School (Grades 6-8) Annual Tuition: $8,350
* Grades K5 through 8th grade have an annual non-refundable enrollment fee of $530 and a curriculum/technology fee of $500.
We will continue to offer sibling discounts for 2023-2024. A second child will receive a 5% discount on their tuition and additional children will receive a 10% discount on their tuition.
We realize that affording your child's education can be a strain on a family budget. Three payment options are available for families:
1. Payment in full by June 1 of the upcoming school year.
2. Payment made in two installments--one by July 1 and the second by December 1. There is a one-time $50 administration fee divided between the two payments.
3. Payment made in 10 monthly installments beginning July 1 - April 1. There is an administration fee of $150 applied to this plan and divided amongst the monthly installments.
If Option 2 or 3 is selected, tuition insurance must be purchased. Tuition insurance can also be purchased by families who pay in full, but is not required. Please see the following link for more information about our tuition insurance program.
Dewars Tuition Insurance Brochure