Performance Arts Program
- Public Speaking
- and so much more...
Trinity’s art program is designed to encourage students to explore and experience a wide variety of techniques with several different mediums. The students are introduced to the Elements of Design –color, line, shape, space, value, texture and form. They are also introduced to the Principles of Design; pattern, unity, emphasis, contrast, movement, balance, and rhythm.
Students are encouraged to become familiar with several master artists and their timelines, referencing major periods and styles.
Mediums Taught: Pencil | Pastel | Clay | Watercolor | Acrylic | Papier Mache’ | Charcoal | Ink and Pen | Oil | Tempera | Printmaking
- Develop self-worth through self-creation
- Develop knowledge of the elements of design
- Develop an appreciation of art
- Gain knowledge of art history
- Develop knowledge of art techniques and medium